I have been feeling rather discouraged lately. We are done 1/3 of the competition and have now changed programs. I met with Craig Sorenson today for my new program. It's totally different and that is somewhat daunting. I have heard the odd whisper about some clients that are doing well, and it's not that I am not one of them, I just haven't lost big numbers on the scale. I plan to weigh in on Monday, Feb. 14. I must require quite a bit more of myself as far as my eating, or rather overeating. My meals are perfect, my snacks are too many and too big. Too many little pieces of chocolate and bits and bites here and there. The weight loss that I want to achieve is going to require more of me. I am tracking my calories and aiming for 15-1600. I will also need to drink a lot more h20. This process is just so slow.
No comments:
Post a Comment