Thursday, January 27, 2011

"HELL WEEK"

After a dreadfully discouraging weigh in on Tuesday I didn't go home and eat chips, I ate tuna cause I'm all that and a bag of chips!!! I felt incredibly sheepish going back to the gym, but the humiliation was all in my own mind. I only failed to myself, I tend to have very high expectations. Sheldon gave me a pep-talk and I gave the workout 110% as usual. I am increasing reps, weight amount and I can see evidence of increased strength only 3 weeks in. My clothes are looser as well. I had to take an honest look at the last 2 weeks and see where I could clean up my diet even more. Tiny snacking indiscretions can be the difference between 2lbs lost and 4lbs. So I redouble my efforts and include some changes, more h2o, less little treats (cause I just can't get away with it), and set a goal for the next two weeks of a 3-4 lb loss.
This post is called "HELL WEEK" because this is the week, week #3, that most people give up their new years resolution, if I battle on, that won't be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment