Mid-Point Weigh In
I was weighed and measured and I ended up in second place...I was stunned!!! I could not believe after what seemed like a slow start and considering myself the "turtle" of this competition I had amazing half way results...
I am down 11 pounds and 8 inches off my bust, waist and hips!!! 6.6% of my bodyweight!
I was surprised because this is only a weight loss of aprox. 1.5 pounds a week....I was sure someone else would blow that away...
This is just proof that real weight loss, fat loss is a slow steady process and takes a hell of a lot of work and a real commitment, I had a slow start and really didn't get my eating in hand until week 3 and I had quite a few treats along the way.
I have learned to relax on the scale and be happy with looser clothes and visual evidence not scale numbers, I have also kept my meals quite clean consistently, although I do have a treat now and then I no longer allow that to dictate a pattern for the whole day or weekend
I have also completely changed my mental environment surrounding myself with influences from all kinds of fitness professionals and I have a clear vision of the physique I want to have by summer
I was just thrilled to place in the top five as this locks me in the competition for three more months, this is a 5 month commitment and after 7 weeks the change is phenomenal so I am excited to imagine what 23 weeks will bring!!!
yeah me!!! I have been working hard and it is paying off!
No comments:
Post a Comment