Since the mid-point weigh in I was almost a little lost...I did extremely well, I am more than half way to my goal of 20lbs lost...but I got a little lost mentally.
I was so focused for the weigh in, it was a goal in itself. After a rather stumbly week, not eating poorly or anything, but losing my "jam", I feel much better. I took a break from Craig's circuit workout and did a lifting week instead. I wanted to feel SORE again, and boy did I! I blasted each muscle group and was mega-sore. I am now back to the circuit and I have noticed my cardio fitness is pretty amazing. The interval training on the treadmill is working as well! I am fitting into more of my clothes more comfortably as well!
I have added a beginner belly dance class on mondays and a friend found me a belly dance outfit at an outrageously decent price...I was kind of sad thugh that I didn't feel that good in it...now this is the mental part of weight issues... I felt kind of unattractive and chubby!!! There are still mental and emotional battles to be fought!
Here's to strength and fitness and pride!
No comments:
Post a Comment